United Rofilla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corps Council Applications

3 posters

Go down

Corps Council Applications Empty Corps Council Applications

Post  Hotnapalm Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Please reply to this thread if you are the Colonel of a corps, tell us what corps you are leading, who your vice colonels are and a little bit of background information about your corps.

Hotnapalm

Favor : 5440

Back to top Go down

Corps Council Applications Empty Re: Corps Council Applications

Post  MikeJJ Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 am

Hi, I'm colonel if Equinox corps. Bit of background. It was either the 3rd or 4th biggest corps on Gemini (on par with N.O.R.A.D). A few of the members have left for continuum, like ZliP, the original leader. If he ever wants back in, i will be putting him straight in charge. When he left he put me in charge, but since i'm new to leading a corps, so am at a bit of a loss of what to do, other than help my members out with res, and any help / support they need. One of the main reasons i'm applying for this, is so i can get some guidance of what i should be instructing my members to do.
Currently the vice-colonels are Peace1 and XiaaOSummer. There is one VC spot free, as well as the Chief of staff. These are kind of half reserved for few people, if they ever decide to leave the corps they in now. Chronis, raika, or with wishful thinking Tater and carNikolaj. If they take too long, joshua2 (alt of Lt.Demonking) or LostShade will probably end up with the empty positions. Any recommendations of non-gemini players would be welcome.
thank you.

MikeJJ

Favor : 5420

Back to top Go down

Corps Council Applications Empty RE:corps council applications

Post  benwoods Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 pm

I am colonel of storm fire,we were a small but powerfull corps in gemini.The original Colonel had a higher game
and was sent to bakran.We are a vary active corps,and are willing to fight and die for Rofilla and all her allies!

Ranks
benwoods-colonel
XerxesIV-Chief of Staff
I_Hate_Life-vice-colonel
JackD-vice-colonel
hawk06-vice-colonel bounce

benwoods

Favor : 5405

Back to top Go down

Corps Council Applications Empty Re: Corps Council Applications

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content